May 24, 2017

This week’s story about Islam.

513,000

The interesting thing I notice (and I use the word interesting sarcastically) is that even though I see people out in the streets demonstrating in pussy hats regarding the administration’s treatment of women (which I’m still trying to make sense of since it appears that the same people demonstrating have absolutely no problem denigrating any woman that is a part of the administration)  or protesting the ‘Muslim’ ban (again not based in reality much) generally are quiet as mice in regard to this:
In a report last year, the CDC says the surge in female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) is “wholly a result of rapid growth in the number of immigrants from FGM/C-practicing countries living in the United States.” It then went on to list those countries, and virtually all of them have large Muslim populations.

Immigrants from Indonesia, the largest Muslim nation, are not factored into the government’s 513,000 figure. If they were, the size of the CDC estimate would likely grow by “several tens of thousands,” the 2016 study’s lead author says.
 And let’s not forget this:
Another brutally misogynistic byproduct of mass Muslim immigration is so-called “honor killings,” which also are on the rise in the US.

A recent Justice Department study estimates that each year now in America there are at least 27 murder cases involving men who kill their daughters or wives for “dishonoring” the family — a number that has “increased significantly” over the past decade, alongside a sharp increase in immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.
 So, where is the outrage? I’m curious because to me, that looks like a fairly big number.

I mean if it were a REPUBLICAN all the ardent feminists would be making a HUGE deal about this but amazingly enough it appears they are fairly mum on this topic. I‘m not seeing Rachel Maddow or anyone on CNN even discuss anything on this.

I’d laugh but it’s not funny. It just shows once again the whole fallacy regarding ‘The Resistance.’

No comments: